Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nature's First Green Is Gold

Every year when Spring rolls around, we know it's getting closer to summer. With only a few months left in school, I begin thinking about the great times I will have this summer.

When it's Spring time, my allergies begin to bother me. When I see all the pollen on the cars and houses, I know it's back again. I began to get bad migraines and sneeze all day long.

Last week, we began to take nature walks at school. We noticed all the trees changing colors. At the tops of the trees there was gold and the leaves are beginning to come back. Soon, they will change to many different colors. Next, we noticed the flowers. They are beginning to bloom and turn into beautiful colors.

Despite my allergies, I love Spring time. It's a beautiful time of year! I love seeing all the trees and flowers changing colors. The sun brightening and warming up the day is another part of Spring I love. With Spring hear, I know summer is near.

What gold do you see in nature during Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment