Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prom Night:)

What was your Prom night like?

Every girl dreams of the perfect prom night. Starting with the perfect dress to your french-tipped toes. Most girls begin preparing for their prom night a month or two before.

My prom experience began finding the perfect dress and shoes. Then, I bought matching jewelery. There were several appointments that needed to be made too. First, I had to make one for my toe nails and finger nails, then my hair appointment, and of course dinner reservations.

My night started off at 1:30. I was first off to get my hair rolled up. I went back at 4:45 to get in fixed up. I then rushed off to Lyon College to take a million pictures with all my friends. With all my friends, we headed to Josies to eat a delicious dinner. With a party for 25, we had the best time. We couldn't stop laughing about old memories and talking about what the night was going to bring.

After dinner, it was prom time. Off to the dance we went. We danced and danced all night and took a million more pictures.

After prom, my whole group of friends built a bonfire. We continued our dance party while just having a good time together. We always have fun being together. After all, high school is about making memories with your best friends.

Prom was a great time for me. I enjoyed being in a big group with all my friends. We captured every moment of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment